An Update from us on COVID-19
AS OF SATURDAY, MAY 30TH:
OUR SHOWROOM AND ALL DEPARTMENTS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN!
We kindly ask that you wear a mask while inside, and we will continue to practice social distancing and sanitizing.
We look forward to serving you in person again!
To our valued customers: Due to the recent COVID-19 epidemic, we at Finger Lakes Harley-Davidson® want to ensure you that while we remain open, we are ONLY available by appointment beginning March 31st Until further notice:
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- The safety of everyone is our number one priority. We will continue to monitor the situation and will implement changes as necessary. we recognize the seriousness of the virus and are taking precautions to protect you. Dedicated staff members are cleaning the many surfaces of our store multiple times a day and hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Delivery and Curbside Pickup options: If you are practicing social distancing, but can't live without your Harley-Davidson products, please free to call ahead and arrange for curbside pickup for parts, accessories and merchandise.
- Motorcycle Sales: You can now purchase any new or pre-owned motorcycle from our inventory without leaving the comfort of your home! Or schedule a private in store showing!
- Select the bike of your dreams from our inventory -
- Complete an online credit application
- Contact our Sales Manager, Josh Murdough, via phone or email to discuss firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 958-7727.
- If contacting by phone, please leave a message and we will return your call in a timely manner.
- Deals will be discussed and then approved by management.
- Sales department can also schedule private showings and appointments to purchase your motorcycle in store as well. All of this, with no need to visit the showroom or leave the safety of your home.
We are all in this together: We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our customers and communities as needed.
For more information about COVD-19 and what you can do to keep healthy and safe, visit the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov or your local health department's website.